Microsoft Private Cloud
Earning a Private Cloud certification, based on Windows Server and System Center as well as SharePoint and Exchange, will establish your name as a professional, capable of implementing and managing Microsoft’s private cloud computing technologies. You’ll be able to develop a MS private cloud solution that fully optimizes delivery of IT services, and achieve the flexibility and automation required for an IT infrastructure that stretches into the future.
New Horizons – Abu Dhabi
Our expert trainers will prepare you for the following cloud computing related tasks, so that you’re able to easily attain the MCSE certification:
- Designing and deploying MS System Center.
- Configuring System Center infrastructure as well as integration.
- Configuring and deploying VMs (virtual machines) plus services.
- Configuring storage / network fabric, cloud and virtualization hosts, and deployment and update servers.
- Automating data center processes.
- Setting up resource monitoring and monitoring resources.
- Setup and maintenance of service management.
- Managing setup, update, backup & recovery.
MS Private Cloud CertificationOnce we’re done with you, you’ll be more than ready for the exams that will test the following skills and culminate in your attaining an MCSE certification:
- Installation / configuration of Windows Server 2012.
- Setting up of Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
- Windows Server 2012 Administration
- Configuration / deployment of a Private Cloud with System Center 2012.
- Monitoring / operation a Private Cloud with System Center 2012.