Adobe InDesign is used for different purposes including but not limited to brochures, flyers, magazines, books and newspapers. A lot of people who are related to graphic design and production side of publishing use Adobe InDesign. However, it has started becoming popular amongst other professionals as well.
New Horizons Abu Dhabi offers thorough training program for professionals looking to learn Adobe InDesign.
Here are some of the important skills that you will learn in Adobe InDesign classes.
- You will be able to attain mastery on the use of Adobe InDesign basics
- The course will teach you to improve quality of presentations and documents through addition of interactive controls, sounds, and video components
- Overview of different editing tools, use styles, and creation of master pages to ensure consistency within the document
- Creation of document templates which would eliminate unnecessary effort while effectively managing the overall layout
- Easily access readily used colors, gradients and stints through swatches
- Use freeform drawings to create pictures, type forms and accurate paths
- Introduction to the different text settings for composition, justification and hyphenation
- Know about the basics of snippets and object libraries
- How to precisely control spacing between objects by minimizing the need for manual positioning
The course aims to teach organization of documents with better navigational structure and improved usability within different sections. You will be able to better manage InDesign citations by automatically updating tables of content, footnotes, and end notes. And you will learn about the grouping of several objects for easier revision of documents.