Microsoft Excel course and certification in Abu Dhabi.
Excel is a popular tool used for creating spreadsheets, and managing, planning, formatting, organizing, analyzing and reporting the data.
If you want to learn and make the most of this software, you have come to the right place. New Horizons aims to build and enhance your competencies in MS-Excel through its onsite and classroom-based training solutions in Abu Dhabi.
Does not matter, if you are a beginner, intermediate level or an advance user, New Horizons makes sure you will get the best MS Excel training from our highly qualified instructors.
Skills Covered in CoursesBe it an older version (e.g. Excel 2000, Excel 2003 and Excel 2007 ) or the latest, more advanced ones like Excel 2010 and . Our Excel training courses will give you the in-depth knowledge of its functions and upgrade your skills. New Horizons Abu Dhabi can also help you choose the right course as per your needs. We’ve divided our courses in several steps for easy and fast learning. Some of those skills that we cover in our Excel courses are:
- Creating & managing worksheets/workbooks
- How to delete, insert, fill, drag and drop cells etc
- Doing basic math in Excel using functions and formulas
- How to lock/freeze panes, modify fonts and format cells
- Understanding of cell references, Auto-Fill and Flash-Fill
- How to use headers, footers and sort or filter data
- Writing what-if equations and recording macros
- Visual representation of data in pivot tables and graphs