Get Microsoft Outlook training and certification in Abu Dhabi.
Do you want to reduce your e-mail clutter? Or coordinate tasks and keep track of your meetings & appointments effectively? If yes, you should consider learning MS-Outlook at New Horizons Abu Dhabi.
MS-Outlook is a “personal information management software” that will boost your productivity by categorizing and organizing your emails, managing contacts, sending invitations and scheduling your meeting and appointments.
Whether you want to learn the basics of MS Outlook or want a thorough understanding of its advanced features, our Microsoft Outlook Training Courses aim to deliver your desired knowledge and skills in the best possible way.
We offer multiple types of outlook training classes, just let us know which version of MS-Outlook you are interested to learn, and we will oblige. Our training programs are easy-to learn, flexible to attend, and offer the best value for your money.
MS Outlook Training Objectives:
Every single course aims to deliver certain set of skills based on the version of MS Outlook that you want to learn. In general, you can expect to learn the following stuff in almost every course.
- Starting the MS-Outlook interface and learning its screen elements
- Exploring Ribbons, Groups, Commands, Tabs and Bars
- Getting connected with Cloud computing, Social media and RSS Feed
- Opening, composing, saving, sending, forwarding, deleting, printing, flagging, recalling and replacing messages
- Setting automatic replies, inserting hyperlinks, changing fonts and checking spelling and grammar
- Creating, printing, emailing, deleting, sharing calendars, sorting and locating contacts and creating and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Creating and assigning tasks, making notes and sending invitations
- Exploring files, adding pictures, charts and screen shots in messages & calendars
- Using templates, e-mail signatures and learning keyboard shortcuts for contacts, calendars and tasks