Ramadan Promotion: 25% off Oracle Training
SET YOUR OWN PACE
Blended 1-1 Training at New Horizons Abu Dhabi gives you an on-demand training method where you determine when to train and for how long. If you have a busy life, want individual attention, and look to set your own pace, Blended 1-1 Training may be a great fit.
HAVE A PERSONAL MENTOR AT YOUR SIDE
Blended 1-1 Learning courses take place at New Horizons Abu Dhabi's location. You gain access to a personal, state of the art workstation with two computer monitors. One monitor contains the course’s content, while the other provides an interactive, hands-on training environment with the actual server, software, or hardware you need to practice your skills.
As you progress and learn, a professional New Horizons instructor is at your side to answer questions, provide tailored instruction, or coach you through the course work. This personal, hands-on approach will give you a stimulating, unique, and effective learning environment.
FOCUS YOUR LEARNING
If you want to learn only what you need to know without wasting any valuable time, Blended 1-1 learning may be right for you. New Horizons Abu Dhabi will assess your skills before class even begins, and customize a learning path to fill in any weak areas.
If there is a certain area you already know, Blended 1-1 learning lets you fast-forward. You can also stop on areas where you need more attention.
After the course, assessments help track your progress and what knowledge you gained. Blended 1-1 learning allows you to immediately put what you know to action, increasing your productivity and value in the job market.
HURRY UP! REGISTER DURING RAMADAN AND ATTEND ANY TIME OF THE YEAR FOR ANY OF THE BELOW COURSES TO BENEFIT FROM A 25% DISCOUNT
Course Title / Days
- R12.2 Install/Patch/Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite / 5
- R12.2 Oracle Applications System Administrator Fundamentals / 5
- R12.2 Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals / 3
- Exadata Database Machine: 12c Administration Workshop / 5
- MySQL for Database Administrators / 5
- Oracle Big Data Fundamentals / 5
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I / 5
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II / 5
- Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop / 5
- Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL / 3
- Oracle Database 12c: Backup and Recovery Workshop / 5
- Oracle Database 12c: Data Guard Administration / 4
- Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop / 2
- Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL / 5
- Oracle Database 12c: Managing Multitenant Architecture / 2
- Oracle Database 12c: New Features for Administrators / 5
- Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning / 5
- Oracle Database 12c: RAC Administration / 4
- Oracle Database 12c: Security / 5
- Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL / 5
- Oracle Database: SQL Tuning for Developers / 3
- Oracle NoSQL Database for Administrators / 2
- Oracle BI Publisher 11g R1: Fundamentals / 3
- Oracle Data Integrator 12c: Integration and Administration / 5
- Oracle GoldenGate 12c: Fundamentals for Oracle / 4
- Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Build Composite Applications / 5
- Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Essential Concepts / 3
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I / 5
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II / 5
- Oracle Linux 7: System Administration / 5
- Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration / 5
- Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration / 5
- UNIX and Linux Essentials / 3
- Oracle VM Server for x86: Administration / 3
Submit your Details Below